Lollipop Cooperative Preschool, located in Macedonia, Ohio, is a cooperative venture between teacher, parent, and child to make the child’s initial school experience a positive one. Lollipop Co-op serves the Western Reserve, Northern Summit county, Nordonia Hills, Twinsburg, and Southeastern Cuyahoga county areas to name a few. Lollipop recognizes that parents are the primary educators of their young children and we actively seek to involve them in this early learning experience. Parent participation is critical for the successful running of our preschool and is encouraged and required.
Click the link below to view a testimonial and gain further insight from Mrs. O’Hara on our school.
Lollipop Cooperative Preschool is specifically designed for children who are three to six years old regardless of sex, religion, or national origin. Lollipop offers three distinct programs: A 3 year old program, a 3-day Pre-K, & a 4-day Pre-K.
- Only cooperative preschool in Nordonia Hills area
- Celebrating over 50 years
- Ohio Academic Content Standards for Preschool have been incorporated into the curriculum to help prepare children for kindergarten
- Smart Board technology integrated into the classroom and lesson plans
- Security Doors installed and Security plans on file with the local Macedonia Police and Fire
- Licensed by the State of Ohio
- Degreed, experienced and dedicated teaching staff
- Non-profit organization
- Parent operated/Parent owned
- Parents part of child’s first preschool experience
- Executive board-voted on by membership
- Board members serve on a volunteer basis to help run the school on a daily basis
- United Methodist Church generously allows us to rent space and share the church’s facilities.
- All classes include Parent/Teacher conference and progress on current developmental skills
- Our philanthropic contributions include (but not limited to), Battered women’s shelter, letters to Soldiers, cookies to Fire/Police, Emergency Assistance Fund, Nursing Homes and Hospitals, Lollipop families in need, etc.
- Kindergarten Tea, opportunity to meet local teachers and discuss what to expect
- Family Events, bowling, hayrides, sporting events
- Class field trips
- Special days/activities as a way of including entire family: Dad’s Day, Special Day (Birthday) Celebration, Grandparents Day, Holiday Parties
firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 467-6849